KORE Platform for Enterprises
Global Enterprise M2M Deployment Requirements
Enterprises are developing and deploying custom M2M solutions, often leveraging existing partnerships and applications to meet the needs of multiple constituencies. The requirements often include one or more of the following:
- Full integration into the centralized ERP systems architecture within the IT organization
- Visibility and control for the C-level executives who are responsible for deploying costs savings and revenue enhancing applications
- Scalability of deployments – ensuring these purpose-built solutions scale to the levels necessary for multi-regional or even global deployments
- Security built-in that meets today’s rigorous enterprise standards
- Full network redundancy between the enterprise data centers and those of the underlying wireless operators
Meeting all of these requirements can be challenging, but there is a solution. KORE has a platform for enterprise customers that offers the following benefits:
- Control – A single platform allows customers to control all aspects of M2M application, connectivity and device management – integrating seamlessly with back-end ERP systems via open standards
- Scalability – Scales to millions of devices with the security expected by enterprises; KORE has the experience doing this for wireless operators globally
- Reliability – Full fail-over is built into the platform for 24/7/365 operation
- Flexibility – The KORE Platform allows you to integrate all forms of device connectivity including cellular, satellite and fixed wire line communications
- Ease of deployment – Integration can be completed in weeks
Contact KORE to learn more about how KORE can help with a successful Iot/M2M enterprise deployment.
One Connection. One Platform. One Contract. The KORE Enterprise advantage.