Introducing the KORE M2M Partner Program Application
KORE has launched the Solution Finder and M2M Partner Program Application
KORE seeks new and innovative ways to expand the M2M eco-system with our Partner Program, Partner Portal and Solution Finder. The goal is to increase the value we bring to our customers while assisting end-users and enterprise companies in intelligently matching their unique business requirements with the application solution providers and OEM manufacturers who can help them with their M2M needs, bringing them online quickly and efficiently.
The essential elements of this program are:
- A mutual business development program designed to capture, qualify and share prospective sales leads from companies and organizations who often contact KORE seeking a full-service solution for their business. As KORE does not compete with our customers - our focus is selling network services exclusively - KORE has built a means to capture and distribute these opportunities to our partners who will subsequently activate any newly acquired customers from such leads onto the KORE network.
- International expansion of the M2M eco-system – our partner program helps our customers and partners who have or are seeking international operations capabilities find new markets.
- Partnering in efforts to further brand awareness and marketing through joint PR activities, case study examples featuring best practices in M2M service delivery and other forms of mutually beneficial co-promotion.
- Showcase cutting-edge applications that leverage the KORE network in unique and compelling ways.
How it works:
- Any KORE customer can can submit an M2M Partner Program application*.
- Applications will be reviewed in a timely manner and upon acceptance, the KORE program administrator will provide the partner with a user name and password.
- Upon receipt of the user name and password, a KORE partner can then log in and set up the profile information requested, including information about your M2M solution, target market, industry vertical, geographic coverage and other relevant information needed to intelligently match prospective leads to the appropriate partner in the program.
- KORE will be promoting this program to a wide audience via advertising and PR efforts and will intelligently broker introductions and lead distribution to the more appropriate partner based on the criteria provided by the interested prospect.
- KORE will pass the lead to the designated partner based on the matching criteria. If partner deems the lead as qualified and worth pursuing, the partner will inform the KORE sales consultant and then engage with a three-way introduction to the prospect.
- All leads will be tracked and information provided for disposition tracking.