M2M Evolution Recognizes PRiSMPro's Exceptional Device Control and Operational Streamlining Capabilities
SAN DIEGO—MobileCON 2012—October 9, 2012—KORE, the world's largest wireless services provider specializing in machine-to-machine (M2M) communications, today announced the Company's M2M service management platform PRiSMPro™ was selected as the "Best Platform for Service Providers" at the M2M Evolution Battle of the Platforms event.
The Battle of the Platforms is designed to spotlight innovative approaches to M2M service delivery among a wide variety of horizontal and vertical applications. Winners were able to demonstrate to M2M Evolution judges that their platform would address real business needs with quick, scalable implementations that exploit off-the-shelf capabilities to reduce costs, improve efficiency and drive profitability.
"KORE is honored to be recognized as a 'Battle of the Platforms' winner in this, the program's inaugural year," said Alex Brisbourne, president and COO, KORE. "As the pioneer of the first business management platform for M2M services, we are proud to see our dedication to global, cost-effective and reliable M2M connectivity prove itself among the voting majority at M2M Evolution, as it has for years for our customers."
"What is most impressive to us about PRiSMPro is the attention to detail and the ability it gives service providers to seamlessly integrate with their own network controls, down to each individual embedded component both in and out of their footprint," said Carl Ford, partner, Crossfire Media and a Battle of the Platforms judge. "KORE's solution removes the complexity from these implementations and allows service providers to focus on managing their customer's needs." PRiSMPro supports automated and large-scale implementations through a high-capacity API for full integration directly into M2M applications, as well as enterprise IT and backend systems.
Key features of PRiSMPro include:
- Delivery of both domestic and international network services, regardless of technology (cellular or satellite) or geographic location
- Customized tracking of all in-field devices, with precise device location data including latitude, longitude and closest street address, via KORE LOCATE
- Consolidated reporting, billing, network management and provisioning within one single interface
- Permissions-based settings for active control of access rights and privileges
- Advanced M2M diagnostics and troubleshooting services, including validation that a device is connected to the network, the device's last known location with date/time stamp and the last data session using radius services
- Maximum efficiency and integration with customers' business logic
KORE will demonstrate the full capabilities of the award-winning PRiSMPro management platform at MobileCON 2012, Booth No. 535.
KORE is the world's largest wireless network provider specializing exclusively on the rapidly expanding global machine-to-machine (M2M) communications market. Providing unified control and management for cellular and satellite network service delivery in more than 180 countries worldwide, KORE empowers its application, hardware and wireless operator partners to efficiently deliver M2M solutions for connected devices across the globe. M2M applications in industries as diverse as healthcare, utilities, enterprise IT, transaction processing and fleet management rely on the KORE network to deliver operational efficiencies and cost-savings. KORE offers a range of technologies — including GSM, HSPA, CDMA and EV-DO, as well as satellite services — that ensure the greatest possible reliability and coverage. For more information, please visit www.koretelematics.com.