San Diego, Calif.—CTIA Wireless I.T. & Entertainment 2009—October 7, 2009—KORE Telematics, the world's largest digital wireless services provider specializing in machine-to-machine (M2M) communications, today announced PRiSM Pro™, the industry's most advanced portal for the real-time management of CDMA and GSM network services for M2M applications.
PRiSM Pro brings to the demanding M2M market the next step for integrated service management platforms, and is an evolution of the well-established KORE PRISM platform, initially introduced in 2004. This led the industry need to deliver Web-based self-management solutions as a standard approach. Now, PRiSM Pro enables application service providers (ASPs) in industries such as telehealth, payment processing, utilities, fleet tracking, supply chain management and more to gain unprecedented control of their business, and take the next major step beyond the basic activation and feature control platforms in today's market. PRiSM Pro provides specialized tools and services that help M2M solution providers reduce the time, effort and cost associated with managing wireless network services from provisioning to fault management. It expands these tools to deliver comprehensive business management reporting and integration capabilities.
Properly managing network usage and cost is critical to maintaining healthy profit margins. The KORE PRiSM Pro management portal helps monitor and control wireless network usage in real time, providing the insight required to better service customers and intelligently increase business. PRiSM Pro drives the next wave of innovation for real-time management of wireless M2M network services, including:
- One-stop Self Management—Users can seamlessly and transparently manage all M2M wireless network requirements for both GSM and CDMA technologies from a single Web-based console.
- Profile Wizards for High-volume, Real-time Batch Processing—Devices running on the KORE Network can be quickly activated or de-activated with customer information and activation profiles to best meet business and customer needs.
- Advanced Reporting & Trending—With easy access to usage reporting, invoice and billing detail information developed specifically for the M2M market, users can efficiently manage all network aspects of their business.
- Usage Monitoring—Users can set threshold alerts to control device usage and the associated costs on individual event, period to date, group or value-based measurements.
- Business Integration—Web service APIs allow easy integration directly into a solution provider's business logic.
"Service Enablement is a critical component of today's sophisticated, large-scale M2M solutions," said Alex Brisbourne, president and COO, KORE Telematics. "As we move toward more integrated end-to-end segment solutions – effectively in a SaaS (Software as a Service) model – full integration into our customers' business processes is essential. PRiSM Pro takes the complexity out of highly scalable service fulfillment through customizable 'wizards,' personalized profile development, advanced billing use management and integration to third party systems. All are designed to drive business success for our customers."
KORE Telematics will be exhibiting in booth #435 at the CTIA Wireless I.T. & Entertainment 2009, being held October 7 – 9 at the San Diego Convention Center in San Diego, Calif.
PRiSM Pro will be available in November 2009.
About KORE Telematics
KORE Telematics is the world's largest fully digital wireless network provider specializing exclusively on the rapidly expanding machine-to-machine (M2M) communications market. Companies in fields as diverse as security, utilities, health care and fleet management, as well as government agencies, are implementing M2M solutions to achieve productivity gains, cost management, environmental improvement and to expand customer services. Through its extensive network of application and hardware partners, KORE enables complete solutions for vehicle tracking, homeland security, automated metering and dozens of other M2M applications. KORE's long-term, direct agreements with Tier 1 wireless operator partners allow it to offer a range of technologies—including GSM, HSPA, CDMA and EV-DO—that ensures the greatest possible reliability and coverage. For more information, please visit www.koretelematics.com.